2B Harbord Road Overstrand
Overstrand Holiday Home in Norfolk
Sleeps 7 in 4 Bedrooms
6 Minute walk to Overstrand Beach
4 Bed Holiday Home in Overstrand
2b Harbord Road
You’ll find our well-appointed self-catering holiday cottage just a short distance from the beautiful sandy beach of Overstrand, near Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast.
2B Harbord Road is a wonderful holiday home, with four bedrooms and four bathrooms in this townhouse accommodation. Big enough to invite all the family or friends. It is modern in design, yet full to the brim with charming olde worlde character.
Pub within 1 mile
On Road Parking
The stunning second-floor bedroom offers calming treetop views of the cricket pitch beyond, and the 19th-century gates to the Grade II-Listed Pleasaunce historic house.
Third Floor Bedroom
The dual aspect third-floor bedroom boasts wonderful sea views across the rooftops and to the woodland beyond the village.
Take in the views over the cricket and bowls ground from the first floor sitting room.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
The kitchen/dining room is an open plan space spanning the length of the property. It features all the appliances you would expect and plenty of space to seat the whole family at the large dining table.
The holiday accommodation boasts four bathrooms. The family bathroom has a bath with a shower and there are two further wet rooms and a shower room.
Walled Courtyard Garden
After a busy day exploring Norfolk, return for a relaxing glass of wine or a bite to eat in the pretty courtyard garden.
- 4 bedrooms – over three floors.
- Master bedroom on the 2nd floor with king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom on the 2nd floor with king-size zip link beds (please advise if these need to be made into twins).
- Double bedroom on the 3rd floor with king-size zip link beds (please advise if these need to be made into twins) and en-suite wet room.
- Single bedroom on the first floor with en-suite wet room.
- Rangemaster Electric oven and gas hob with extractor, dishwasher and microwave, washing machine, further electric oven and fridge freezer.
- Ground floor cloakroom.
- The lounge is situated on the 1st floor.
- Smart TV.
- Feature fireplace with electric wood burner effect fire.
- Small enclosed patio.
- On road parking.
- Pub, shop and beach within 1/4 mile
- Arrival: 16:00 onwards
- Departure: before 10:00, unless otherwise stated in your arrival details.